Motor home parked in disabled bay for three weeks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
"we" as in society. And society has a bigger voice and qualified experts.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:brilliant, but who is looking at this thread, ready to take up arms for the physically disabled against those with hidden disabilities? .....Err just this forum*, which is probably a good thing give how wide of the mark a ridiculous your point of view is.

Anyway society doesn't sort such like stuff out, we have elected and appointed representatives to sort out those things, thank goodness.

* I apologise if you've publicised this movement elsewhere in society, and I just haven't noticed it.
^_^

Joffey

Big Dosser
I think I'd be asking how does a disabled person drive a motorhome, change the gas bottles, empty the toilet thingy, get the awning out ,

Their man friend might do that! I can use my mums disabled badge if she's with me, and i could do all that stuff.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I got back a short while ago to find what looks the tw@t who owns the MOT centre across the road from me has parked a customer's car partly in the disabled bay! Luckily I have 'city' parking on my Fiat 500 which makes parking in very tight spaces slightly easier than it would be without. He knows that I have mobility problems and that I can't park on the double yellows outside my flat and feel my car is safe, due to the very big wagons taking stuff to the down the road, house building site. I've taken those pics in case that Mercedes bumps my car when he moves it tomorrow, though the gap he's left with the other of his cars behind it should give the tw@t enough space to get out. If it's still there tomorrow I'll ask him nicely to move it. If he gets all clever which he's quite capable of doing I'll phone Lancs County Council's Highways Dept right in front of him, asking them to send a 'Traffic Enforcement Officer' to ticket the vehicle, which they will do asap!!

nc_ohc=hYXYhW1mzM8AX-8GNHb&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=oV8iXorV9EgAX9g2li5&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

nc_ohc=SrfnqfSi2bgAX8w4exO&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

nc_ohc=UzlFY0HpfWEAX-kQRN_&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

That MOT centre tw@t thinks everywhere around here, outside his garage is an extension of his garage!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So, I've just found out it isn't the MOT tw@t bloke who parked that car there! No, it was a woman from the opening this Saturday yoga studio across the road from my flat.

nc_ohc=750e9sWaN7IAX_3BxZG&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

As I was putting stuff in my recycling bins outside I happened to see her get in the car with a rolled up yoga mat under her arm and drive off. Cheeky @~#!! Let's hope she and others don't think they can get away with it and park anywhere they want!:ninja:

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Even worse - she eats lentils and walks everywhere with a cup of Costa coffee.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Its over a year ago,does the bloke still have it.And where does he park it now.

He moved it to the side of the building in the photo after a month or so. It was there for months on end, then it disappeared. He only went out in it once! :rolleyes: His car, as far as I know hasn't moved in nearly a year. It must be due for its MOT soon. He'll have to move it then, then that could be it for another year.:wacko:

Last edited:
Top Bottom