Motorist gets arsey with cyclists, gets thumped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
From the article:

"The second cyclist was around 5ft 8ins tall and slightly built. He was wearing lime green cycling gear and was riding a white bike."

/runs and hides my lime green Castelli jersey and green & white helmet plus the white Secteur.

For the style police - I have my own style ^_^

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Replace "gets out" with "stops", then. Intentionally or not the driver created a confrontation when it was avoidable. I would be reluctant to stop after passing a stranger, let alone 2, to have a word about their actions, as people don't like this, and I would like to avoid being punched if possible.

dodgy

"Both were white and aged in their late 20s or early 30s. One was around 6ft 2ins tall and well-built. He was wearing black cycling gear and riding a black bike"

White, wearing black kit, in their 20s and 30s, on a black bike, athletic/well built. Doesn't exactly narrow it down much!

PK99

Legendary Member
Replace "gets out" with "stops", then. Intentionally or not the driver created a confrontation when it was avoidable. I would be reluctant to stop after passing a stranger, let alone 2, to have a word about their actions, as people don't like this, and I would like to avoid being punched if possible.

Much the same could be said about cyclists who get arsey about drivers' actions ( eg may of MathewT's videos)

Lee_M

Guru
"Both were white and aged in their late 20s or early 30s. One was around 6ft 2ins tall and well-built. He was wearing black cycling gear and riding a black bike"

White, wearing black kit, in their 20s and 30s, on a black bike, athletic/well built. Doesn't exactly narrow it down much!

course it does, its the Man from Milk Tray!

Scruffmonster

Über Member
You need to hold your nose whilst saying that.

Hahahahaha

Too true. It's like the moment a camera gets mounted the voice changes accordingly. Similar to when someone comes out of the closet... Overnight voice transplant*.

*(Mass generalisations, no harm intended yadda yadda yadda)

Top Bottom