Mrs V surprises me....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No not like that.....

Got a phone call at work....
Her: (accusingly) Got another puncture! but in hurry got to go to pick little-un up and I'm late now
Me: Not my fault
Her: Bye got to go
Later phone call:
Her: Right I've got the wheel off how do I get tyre off the rim?
Me: Spare tyre levers in the kitchen looks like a black spatula....
Her: Found it....

I explained how to use it and she got tyre off whilst on phone.......Don't know how its going to end up and I will get the blame if she injures herself, but at the moment...... feeling :bravo: for her (yes I know I should have shown her before now) and yes I did tell her to check tyre for spiky bits....

it will be your fault, accept that fact graciously and have another beer.

enjoy.

Kies

If she fixes the puncture and uses the bike it will be your fault for not predicting the puncture and sorting it out before it happened.
If she doesn't sort it out - it will be your fault, she was late picking up little V and for not predicting the puncture and sorting it out before it happened.

Have a few beers so your hearing malfunctions tonight. It will save your eardrums from bleeding with the constant ear bashing :-)

OP
OP
simon the viking
The first call was a bit accusing as she had a puncture less than a week on the same wheel..... I sort of said "Why is that my fault?" and she shut up (another first:whistle:) but is currently trying to get tyre back on rim now

OP
OP
simon the viking
Its now back together..... she has asked me to just double check her work when I get home but I am well impressed,just wait until she gate a puncture on the back though! I hope this doesn't mean she will try to teach me to iron?

OP
OP
simon the viking
Flowers? what are they?.......

Only kidding she prefers chocolate and wine though

byegad

Legendary Member
I once lived with a woman who told me I'd made the bed 'the wrong way' and she promptly pulled it apart and did it again. So I didn't make it again...

Didn't last more than a year that relationship.

Top Bottom