Multi tasking whilst riding , what can you do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
rich p said:
I can't be sure but I think it was involuntary - I generally only ride with blokes:biggrin:

...sexual orientation and bike parts on one thread, and still no post from Fnaar....? We seem to be living in troubled times...

I've taken photographs and turned an OS map over in the map case. All without stopping or falling off.:cheers:

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
I can get my toe clip thing back in the hook, also flipped my pump around and reattached. while cycling in heavyish traffic, about as much as i can cope with

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Admire the scenery, breathe, drink water, eat, spit, switch my lights on if getting dark, nod / raise hand at other drivers when they show good driving, look, think & plan work/personal life, burn calories, steer, brake, change gear.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
shout laugh pray and survive

thomas

the tank engine
I once tried flicking an elastic band of my handlebars....turns out I can't multi task very well as I some how managed to jack knife my front wheel and go flying over the handle bars (whoops).

I didn't even make it to the end of my road :smile::blush:

MacLean

Read my hand written directions on an a4 piece of paper holding it infront with two hands whilst cycling... (driver drove by and shook his head at me for doing this lol)

Took off and wrapped around my waist my hoody sweater cos I couldnt be f'ed stopping.

Its pretty much a case of the faster you go the more stable you are with no hands :biggrin:. So if your not good at multi tasking then go faster! :angry:

Top Bottom