Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Very much an indoors day as expected thanks to the rain - the only times I went outside were to put stuff into either the recycling or non-recycling bins depending on what I'd just unpacked/taken down/fettled and to take a quick picture of a bike with its new updates.

At least it meant that the new curtains and net curtains are up, bedding got changed, the vacuuming done, a load of washing done and two bike fettles completed. Unfortunately while moving stuff I dropped and broke the small jar of coffee I take with me on my travels, but the good news is that it looks like a mustard jar may be a perfectly sized replacement when emptied.

I've just made myself a :cuppa:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First cuppa went down well

Mike_P

Guru
Aargh! Forgot to cancel the early alarm. Kipped for another half hour plus
Meant to mention previously I managed to misalign a coffee pod and hence expected to have use the tea strainer to remove all the coffee grains from the mug. However for once used genuine Duck tape over the wrongly positioned hole and the tape held. So the use of such tape in The Martian etc to form a seal does seem to have substance.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Currently sunshine but showers forecast.
Complications in that the company who I asked to transport my trike want to do it this week when I am back home.
Daughter in Law is perfectly capable of attending to this but I do not want to bother her as she has other things to do.
Need to phone her this morning but not too early.
Yacht anchored in the Diorlinn which is a tidal passage to the Sound. Why do they need to anchor in the middle of the fairway?
A charter boat used to roar past them and upset their G&T or breakfast if it was morning just because he could.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a grey & wet Suffolk as it looks like the rain has continued overnight. Coffee has been had.
Family meal at a localish pub (which has a crazy golf course in the garden!) later on to celebrate my stepfather's birthday which means the cost will be split between myself & my sister and, as I'm the driver for the oldies, I can't have a drink to take the pain on my wallet away :laugh:
If I get my act together and remember to move things like car key, wallet, etc out of the kitchen, I should be able to mop the floor before going and let it dry while out at the meal.

Top Bottom