Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I knocked up some "Big Meccano" on Sunday. Twenty two holes in some aluminium, and some chopping with a mitre saw. All scrap stuff. Tonight I bolted it together in the kitchen when the family had gone to bed......in an exact mirror image of how it should be.......:cry:
IMG_0585.JPG

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I knocked up some "Big Meccano" on Sunday. Twenty two holes in some aluminium, and some chopping with a mitre saw. All scrap stuff. Tonight I bolted it together in the kitchen when the family had gone to bed......in an exact mirror image of how it should be.......:cry: View attachment 390950

.....part of the loft hoist....?

I'm scared of asking too many questions.......

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Argh, jury failed to return a verdict. Career bike thief as well. :thumbsdown:

Still, it was a short one, I had two and a half weeks. Multiple defendants, all blaming each other!

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement "tab" key for a sony vaio VGN-FE series laptop?

Poppy landed her nearly 5kg bulk on my keyboard a little while ago and dislodged a stack of keys. They're all back in place except for the "tab" key which won't go back on because one of the wee clips on the underside is broken. Googling leads me to US based places or places where I have to buy an entire keyboard at an extortionate cost - which isn't worth it for an 11 year old laptop.
My brother used to have a Sony I'm not sure if he still has it, what model it is and whether he still uses it. I'll ask him. I was also wondering if they may show up at boot sales?

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement "tab" key for a sony vaio VGN-FE series laptop?

Poppy landed her nearly 5kg bulk on my keyboard a little while ago and dislodged a stack of keys. They're all back in place except for the "tab" key which won't go back on because one of the wee clips on the underside is broken. Googling leads me to US based places or places where I have to buy an entire keyboard at an extortionate cost - which isn't worth it for an 11 year old laptop.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONY-VAI...626132?hash=item3ac561d494:g:MWcAAOSw-olaDgZ-

Top Bottom