Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
By the way, I’ve got Aussie flu (officially diagnosed by the Prof). Not pleasant, I can tell you.

Does that mean your're aching down under! :smile: GWS

It's getting darker and wetter here by the minute. My get-up-and-go has gotten up and left the building.

I do need to go retrieve the load of laundry I put in before lunch, and then I'm going to nip out to the recycling place. They have a vintage ladies' Raleigh roadie on their website and I want to go and have a looksy at it. It says it's been reserved, but the reservation has elapsed. All the other bikes that were on the website the other day have gone, except for that one and a kids' full susser mtb that looks like it's made of cheese.

If the roadie fits me (unlikely, I know), I'll cough up the £30 for it. Looks like it may need a bit of fettling, but seems do-able and will make a nice N+1.

If not, might be something folks here on CC could use.

petek

Über Member
I don't mind the odd wet and grey day. Cabined up listening to the fog horn. Gods bless anybody out
at sea in this.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The peace and quiet of this street has been shattered today.

Next door they are having a conversatory added to their house. Two ginor mouse lorries turned up. One full of the dry ingredients of cement/concrete and one with a huge great big extendable pump on it. The mixture was pumped over the roof of the house next door. This process took ages, (about two hours) and all the time the two vehicles had there 82 thousand cc engines running. :sad:

In other news, my new tv has not got an "off" switch. :scratch:

Top Bottom