Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My neighbours have a visitor who pops in every now and then. She never ever stops talking..
She must play wind instruments as she's mastered the art of talking and inhaling at the same time!

At first I thought it was a pimple on her jaw, but now I realise it's actually a grease nipple!!

I'm going to sit round the corner of the garden so I can read my book in peace 📙

tyred

Legendary Member
S
My neighbours have a visitor who pops in every now and then. She never ever stops talking..
She must play wind instruments as she's mastered the art of talking and inhaling at the same time!

At first I thought it was a pimple on her jaw, but now I realise it's actually a grease nipple!!

I'm going to sit round the corner of the garden so I can read my book in peace 📙
Sounds like my aunt!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Circular breathing is a talent, circular talking an affliction.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
They are all lovely but this might be my favourite. It looks just like the Ticket Office at Kidderminster, where I used to be a Volunteer ticket person.
https://www.railwaycat.com/photo_14162464.html

Top Bottom