Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Plug some fried mushrooms into the holes first, then the bacon sub base.
Splendid! A belt and braces approach. Let's face it, yolk migration needs a serious approach.

Tribansman

Veteran
Hmm.....Parma ham would certainly conform to the contours of toast better than back bacon ( and form a better seal ) but I think it would be too early in the day to start on such an exotic delicacy. Maybe we need a spreadable sourdough bread filler that would set in the toaster.
Sauergrout? Used for that very purpose across Germany I believe, and would mesh seamlessly both structurally and gustatorily with the sourdough

Hmm.....Parma ham would certainly conform to the contours of toast better than back bacon ( and form a better seal ) but I think it would be too early in the day to start on such an exotic delicacy. Maybe we need a spreadable sourdough bread filler that would set in the toaster.

Or you could just de-gas your bread a bit more when knocking back and shaping, so that you get a tighter crumb. ;)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Plus brown sauce.
Plus brown sauce.

:eek:I can't believe I just read that.

Morning.
Our kitten was a dirty stop out again last night . I let him go out at 6. 30 and went out to whistle for him after 11. Whilst outside looking for him I heard some rustling . I thought it might have been him making his way back but it was a very large Hedgehog ! It ran diagonally from my garage to some shrubs a foot away from me .
Georgie was full of cuddles first thing this morning . I gave him his breakfast and he has disappeared outside again .

Top Bottom