Mundane News

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
https://workbike.wordpress.com/

He last posted there about 10 days ago, all seems well.
Thanks for posting that link. I last looked at his blog a while ago and it was pretty much idle then. I hadn't realised that it had become active again.

carpiste

Guru
Rain, rain, rain! On top of that it`s also a bit chilly so sat here in front of the fire with a cuppa deciding if I should watch a film.
Will be driving back to the UK tomorrow. Hoping the roads will be clear for a nice easy route back through Paris. I fear the worst bit will be on arrival in Folkstone and driving up to Manchester! Oh well. no point dwelling on it I suppose.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
this too shall pass. this isn't your 1st winter, is it?
First winter I have not had things to do. Makes a difference.
& you never know when the sh*t will hit the fan & you'll need to flee to higher ground, eh?
I live at 200ft above sea level. If I have to flee to higher ground thing will be getting really serious.:ohmy:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
First winter I have not had things to do. Makes a difference.

I live at 200ft above sea level. If I have to flee to higher ground thing will be getting really serious.:ohmy:
If the north continues rising while the south sinks, you'll end up being part of the mainland. Well, when I say ''you'' I mean your descendants.

Apparently it's because the ice age and all its glacial weight pressed down on Scotland more than England.

Sunny and chilly here chez Casa Reynard.

I went to bed early, didn't sleep well, and the ended up oversleeping. Gah!

Anyways, shopping put away, log bins in the house filled and sorted out a few other gubbins. Lumberjilling duties this afternoon.

It is almost time for luncheon.

Top Bottom