Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looking forward to being able to get a few early am miles in tomorrow ^_^

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Son no. 2 had a heart screen this afternoon, following his slide on ice this morning, with the lovely people at Cardiac Risk in the Young in Manchester.

Apparently it's normal. Which is about the only bit of him which is :blink:

They were a bit non-plussed at him riding his bike for 20 hours a week though :laugh:

Oh, and we have his lost saddle bag back having collected it earlier. We left cake in return.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The weather in Suffolk returned to its traditional grey colour today, so I had a shed day doing a bit of drivetrain work on a couple of bikes.

Plans have been made for a day out on Monday with bike space reservations made on the Ipswich - Diss mainline service. Hopefully a 3-4 hour bike ride followed by a pub lunch.

postman

Legendary Member
Son no. 2 had a heart screen this afternoon, following his slide on ice this morning, with the lovely people at Cardiac Risk in the Young in Manchester.

Apparently it's normal. Which is about the only bit of him which is :blink:

They were a bit non-plussed at him riding his bike for 20 hours a week though :laugh:

Oh, and we have his lost saddle bag back having collected it earlier. We left cake in return.
I love the bit about him cycling 20 hours per week.They must have been shocked, keep going sir keep it up.

Did ok yellow sticker hunting this evening. I was on my own for the most part, so had first dibs on a lot of stuff.

Came back with a lamb rack, ox cheek, two ribeye steaks, pork belly, bacon, sausages, some pork offcuts for the girls, smoked haddock, hake, cooked chicken, lettuce, cucumber, peas, sweet potatoes, baking potatoes, oranges, bread, buns and toasting muffins.

Now chilling out watching the snooker.

Top Bottom