Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Erranding all done. And for the first time in a while, I've managed to do / get everything on my list. :girldance:

Picked up a few bonus bits as well. Wilkinsons had cat treats at the old price, so I almost cleaned them out, and I bought two squeaky toys in their reductions for doggy Xmas pressies. Also had some good buys on yellow sticker in Tesco, where I acquired a pack of prawns, two fennel bulbs, oyster mushrooms, a job lot of bananas, three breads and a litre bottle of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil.

Got another couple of dozen of prints done for the archive, and stocked up on punch pockets.

Threw some petrol in the car on my way home. It's come down 14p a litre since last week! :ohmy:

Lazy supper of a sandwich, some fruit, the last creme caramel and a :cuppa: while watching the athletics.

classic33

Leg End Member
Perhaps but a bit doubtful. Surely two sets of lawyers would have to collude in this and would certainly get into serious trouble. OTOH we are talking about lawyers.:whistle:
Someone bought a block of flats that were sold using pictures of a nearby block.

I need a :cuppa:

Top Bottom