My flat tyre caused by a bird seed and 'totalised' BMW experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hey Accy, I looked up your car to get the right spec for it to see if a power socket is a standard fitting and you’re showing as not currently MOTd! 😳 (Expired 15 Feb 23)

Better get booked in with your guy across the road asap!

I knew about the overdue MOT last week when I looked up online my insurance renewal stuff. I thought the MOT would run out on the 4th of April, a year to the day since I bought the car. The place I bought it from usually give you a full year's MOT, but for some reason they MOT'd the car In February. 🤔 Anyway, by coincidence I've just had it MOT'd and it passed!:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Check for yourself to see if it's now MOT'd, those who doubt my word!!:okay:

nc_ohc=R2m-hnV_6Q8AX_KEcOm&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We believe you ...... Sometimes

£50 for the MOT. I suppose the mechanic who took it made a tenner as it passed without any problems. I could've taken it myself and saved a tenner, but I'm just glad it passed and I renewed my insurance for £239, compared to last year's £213, but this time I got a £45 excess deal, compared to last year's whopping £450!! All in all, the MOT, insurance and the 'road tax' which is due in 2 days will have cost £319 which would buy me a decent pair of shoes, even a Borsalino fedora, but it could've been worse and at least I'm all 'legit' now!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nice words from Camilla! https://www.womanandhome.com/life/r...dship-ritual-she-shared-with-paul-ogrady-as-s
I like Camilla. She and King Charles (the spaniel...can't get that out my head :wacko:) have 2 adopted/rescued Jack Russells.

arles-dogs-beth-bluebell-1663319526.jpg?crop=1xw:0.jpg

https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wildlife/pets/a41240069/beth-bluebell-king-charles-camilla-dogs/

With all her wealth and power she could've adopted, or bought some poncy 'designer dog', but chose two humble JR's!

We have something in common as I had two JR's in the 1990's and beyond.

nc_ohc=oapxh3LI-l4AX88wB9-&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Got no sympathy for the BMW owner.
I carry a pump that plugs into your cigarette lighter but less and less car's are fitted with cigarette lighter plugs these days so another reason not to buy a new car

They usually have a 12v outlet which is pretty much the same format.

Top Bottom