My predicition: moving magazine cover pictures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

User269

I'm looking forward to "film substrate-based bendable color electronic paper featuring image memory function".
Amongst other things.
I was always keen on the "dialectic integration of opposites" as proposed by Hegel. And on being magically banished to Provence to endlessly ride my bike in the sunshine. And on buying a copy of Cycling that wasn't exactly the same as one I purchased in 1984.

Noodley

If ever an opening line were to put me off reading an article it is this one:

"Two years ago, Fujitsu announced that it had come up with the world's first film substrate-based bendable color electronic paper featuring image memory function..."

:biggrin:

User269

Noodley said:
If ever an opening line were to put me off reading an article it is this one:

"Two years ago, Fujitsu announced that it had come up with the world's first film substrate-based bendable color electronic paper featuring image memory function..."

Ah, that's where I went wrong. Reading it. I see.

Disclaimer; Brain now under control of Famous Grouse. No resemblance to living characters intended or implied.

rich p

ridiculous old lush

User269

:smile::smile::biggrin::smile::smile:

(falls over into nearby flower bed, riddled with guilt about possibility of seeming a bit aggressive, and worse still, ..........hijacking the thread. Oh God, I'm just making it worse. Thank god for smilies :biggrin: no! no! I didn't mean it (shoot) I meant:smile: Uh. :cry: Bloody Christmas. What's happenning to my fingers?? They keep typing stuff nooooooooooooooooooo...................:eek::eek::eek::eek: stop, stop...............)

Dave5N

Über Member
User269 said:
I'm looking forward to "film substrate-based bendable color electronic paper featuring image memory function".
Amongst other things.
I was always keen on the "dialectic integration of opposites" as proposed by Hegel. And on being magically banished to Provence to endlessly ride my bike in the sunshine. And on buying a copy of Cycling that wasn't exactly the same as one I purchased in 1984.

To be fair, there are two major differences now.

Firstly, GB cyclists win an awful lot, and the racing in Britain is flourishing.

Secondly, the comic doesn't report results in any meaningful way anymore.

Top Bottom