My Raleigh Bike. The Start.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
It makes it a lot more comfortable when riding on them :smile:

carpenter

Über Member
^^^ nice deal and good looking levers - brown bar tape and brown leather saddle next :smile:

as midlife said re comfort - think about frosty weather today! much better with hoods.

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
^^^ nice deal and good looking levers - brown bar tape and brown leather saddle next :smile:

as midlife said re comfort - think about frosty weather today! much better with hoods.

Well happy with the levers and funny you should say about a brown saddle as I have just bought a brown Brooks Pro second hand just to try it out, I put it on my adventure bike today and it was really good so this will end up on the raleigh. :smile:

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Just had the second ride on my Brooks Pro and I have to say I really like it, Its a different shape to what I'm used to but very good so far?

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Question. The bike is blue and black and I would love to put a brown saddle and bar tape on for the classic look but ....
Brooks only do 3 tapes a £23 rubber one which is a no no, the Cambrium at £23 but the complaints were the finishing tape was crap and they had to use black tape to finish off which don't look right. or the top end leather one which comes in at £43 which is a bit dear?
I can't seem to find a decent brown bar tape. Or should I just get a black saddle and tape to fit in the the rest of the bike.

Top Bottom