MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
It has been working well for quite a few months now, maybe the warm weather getting to there computers. just up loaded todays miles and working fine (for now):smile:

AlanT82

Anyone else still having problems or is it just me? I haven't been able to get connected to the site from my PC at work at all this week and accessing it from home last night was fairly slow.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives to MyCyclingLog?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Anyone else still having problems or is it just me? I haven't been able to get connected to the site from my PC at work at all this week and accessing it from home last night was fairly slow.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives to MyCyclingLog?

Working fine for me

Keith Oates

Janner
I've not been able to access it for two days now, does anyone else have a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andsaw

I not been able for 2 days now, getting sick of it, its been going offline for days before this incident, i even sent an email a little while ago never got an answer and thats naughty, i 2nd logging on here as well.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's a good suggestion!

Make it an optional extra, charge an annual fee of a few pounds, get a few thousand of us to sign up, and that could be a nice little earner ... :whistle:

Yup, would be more then happy to pay.
Though I would miss the competition with non Cycle Chat riders. I do look at the top 100 a lot.

Top Bottom