N+1 Tiddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclox

Granville has a little new brother.
He's called Tiddles.

Not at my pc so photos later.
:-)

Cute! Can't wait to see the pics........

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
Unfortunately the stork left him a bit far from home so I had to go away to get him. I'll try and upload photos from my phone if I can. Probably late tomorrow though.

He is green and black and needs a bit of drivetrain fettling but goes well.

potsy

Rambler
I fully expected to see a feline version of K9
biggrin.gif

Adasta

Please remove the grammatically incorrect sticker for the good of man (and pedants everywhere).

Also, the first photo looks like it's been spliced together from two other photos! Weird...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Please remove the grammatically incorrect sticker for the good of man (and pedants everywhere).

Also, the first photo looks like it's been spliced together from two other photos! Weird...

Oh, it does, doesn't it! Must have been lined up very exactly with the edge of the wall.

Lots of people at my work have One Less Car stickers. I hadn't twigged before, but it'll annoy me now.

To me fair, one of them has it in Czech, so that's probably fine...

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
I hadn't noticed the 'cut 'n' shut' photo! :-D

The sticker will be removed as I not really into the politics of bike ownership.

I don't have any conversion plans as yet, will need to see how Tiddles runs first.
Granville, on the other hand now has a pair of spd/flat pedals!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

The sticker is grammatically correct.

A plural or a number greater than one has to be involved before fewer van be invoked.

Self appointed grammar Nazis and pedants are usually hoist by their own petard every now and then. ;)

Adasta

The sticker is grammatically correct.

A plural or a number greater than one has to be involved before fewer van be invoked.

Self appointed grammar Nazis and pedants are usually hoist by their own petard every now and then. ;)

Well played, Sir!

Oxford Dictionaries said:
Less is also used with numbers when they are on their own and with expressions of measurement or time, e.g.:

Frankly, I'm relieved.

P.S. Who said I was self-appointed?

Top Bottom