Need advice on upgrading 32T chainring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AliShah2020

AliShah2020

Hahaha awesome guys! Thanks for the reassurance. As I am new to this biking stuff, I like to double and tripple check I have done everything correctly. Once you thoroughly understand all the components and how they work together, I really don't see the point in going to the shops.

Last edited:

Ajax Bay

Guru
Have any of you used cycling to shift excess body weight?
This sub-forum is Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs. Please do not sully it ;) with motor vehicle images or 'body' matters.
The 'excess body weight' sub-forum is > > > that way: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/hows-the-weight.259673/

Last edited:

Gazjacko

Your chain’s spot on! A new cassette is a large expense, and your posts suggest you tend to choose your gear and grind out your pace on that one predominantly. So I would put the money toward tyres. Remember the old ones won’t take up much room (keep? ) but also they do have a value ( eBay?). There’s plenty of more urban specific tyres out there, Kevlar is a good sign, and you’ll really notice the less drag and lower weight in the pick up when you ride. (That’s the wheels and tyres not the rider! ) :-)

Top Bottom