Need help picking a new hard tail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
No,but I can give you a wee bit of detail on a Blue Pig ^_^
Rode one this time last year,and in short, it was a blast down hills and a good climber for a bike with a slack head angle.It also felt quite (absorbent ??) and soaked up the rough stuff.
I only had it for 30 mins as the actual owner was getting very paranoid about someone canning it on his pride and joy.
(It didn't stop him hooning mine though).
A big shout then to Ragley's bikes from me.
Sorry,I know that's not what you were looking for.
But y'know :blush:

Thanks, it all helps! I looked at the Blue Pig, which is also heavily discounted, but they only have the very small ones left (14.5" or something).

TBH the Piglet is such a bargain I'd be hard pressed to justify spending more! Only thing I'm scared of is that they drop the price again right after I press the button! :rolleyes:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
image.jpeg
What about this one, Kinesium alloy, XT/SLX Spec, Rock Shox Reba RL air forks, lots of sizes available. A bargain with 50% off @ £699!
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/sale/bikes-sale/forme-winscar-29-xt-hardtail-mtb-black-for48.html

Last edited:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
That's pretty good for the money! Plenty left over for a dropper post, single front ring and better tyres...

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
That's pretty good for the money! Plenty left over for a dropper post, single front ring and better tyres...
I would leave the double and tyres and see how you get on first, you may require more Climing gears and the tyres may surprise you.

Top Bottom