Neighbours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
For the second night in a row I have been handed the finest Indian cuisine over the fence . Last night was a crab curry and tonight a full on chicken curry with rice and home made bread .
They have no idea how busy I am with work and cooking at 9PM after working all day takes a back seat .
Getting fed like this is flipping amazing !
By the way he is a chef for a posh grub place so its not just nice , its bloody nice !

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I miss my Indian neighbours wife's cooking. It was simply divine.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
For the second night in a row I have been handed the finest Indian cuisine over the fence . Last night was a crab curry and tonight a full on chicken curry with rice and home made bread .
They have no idea how busy I am with work and cooking at 9PM after working all day takes a back seat .
Getting fed like this is flipping amazing !
By the way he is a chef for a posh grub place so its not just nice , its bloody nice !

OK - so how much for your place? :hungry:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I shared a six man hospital ward with an Indian guy for a few nights a couple of years ago. His wife brought him his meals every day, and he shared some of them with me. They were fantastic. You get to like your neighbours very quickly when you are all in the same boat.

stephec

Legendary Member
I've taken her tea loaf cake, cherry cake and buns and just a punnet of cherries in the past. Peanut crunch biccies went her way when I overbaked as did choccy cupcakes, muffins and a load of banana bread muffins too. She still bloody whinges.
Maybe she doesn't like cake? :smile:

Top Bottom