Neighbours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Friendly neighbours?

In London?

Never in the world.

AndyRM

XOXO
We live in a little terrace and our neighbours are class, though they've never made us a curry.

To the right there's an old boy, George, who looks out for our cats because he loves the creatures for some reason...

To the left there's Dave and Vera who hate cats but love cycling, since Dave used to race at a high level before his knees betrayed him.

Next to them are Maurice and Jax who are mental and willing to lend any tool for my latest bodged bit of DIY.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
So very jealous of all your good neighbours.

I won't bore everyone with our ex drug dealers cannabis farm story again (next door, long row of terraced).

My other next door neighbour occasionally gave us some freebie jars of Pattaks from ARrrr Kaaaaarl who worked in the factory in Leigh, this was the early days before we put up a 6ft fence out back so she couldn't nosey at us all the time (she didn't like that). The cow then proceeded to steal our bin (probably because we had the wheelie bin van man wash ours regularly) & hers stank like fish guts & fry ups.

Another opposite used to be friendly but is quite fickle & feckless but as she is a large woman who gets into everyones business & has never worked a day & as the place is turning into Benefits St we have re named her White Dee.

I miss the old lady next door who has departed to a better council estate in the sky, but I don't miss climbing through her windows to let her in after losing her keys again, shame really.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
KYyyyyylieeee :wub:
Now her as a neighbour would be the best !!!!!

885_Kylie_Minogue_m03.jpg

she could na na naaaa na na na naaaa naaaa all she wanted :wub:

stephec

Legendary Member
Maybe it's noisy sex, in which case you can't begrudge them!
What are they doing with the power tools? :smile:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I love our neighbours, we're all getting on a bit having watched our children start school and grow up together. They're all over the place now but it's good when they visit!

Arch

Married to Night Train
One of our neighbours was best man for NT, and another couple brought NT's parents over from Manchester and looked after them for the weekend. We were all round at the best man's garden last night for a BBQ, had a lovely evening. We all share plants (NT's dad is very green fingered and raises tree cuttings) and DIY expertise and labour.

I move in at the end of the month, and as I trotted back to our house yesterday evening for a handful of parsley for the salad, I felt I was at home.

Top Bottom