Neighbours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Now her as a neighbour would be the best !!!!!

885_Kylie_Minogue_m03.jpg

she could na na naaaa na na na naaaa naaaa all she wanted :wub:

I should be so lucky !

stephec

Legendary Member
Is that her sexy look? I think she missed
Not just me that finds her a bit skinny then?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
On Wednesday lunchtime I had a very innocuous fall and my left elbow gave way again, my neighbour scooted me straight to A&E. Now sitting here with a cast from wrist to armpit....again....but mighty thankful that I live next to a retired bloke.

We moved on monday. Upstairs nutty neighbour on seeing the truck leave ran straight downstairs, ripped all my girfriend's plants out of the border, slung them in the bin, planted more of hers, and spread out her patio furniture to ensure new owner would have no space.
Neighbour at new place is great.

MacB

Oh no, more time off the bike! GWS MacB.

I didn't actually make it back on after the last surgery, well some pootling to the shops but nothing proper. You never know I might be lucky and this break solves the underlying issues :biggrin:

On Wednesday lunchtime I had a very innocuous fall and my left elbow gave way again, my neighbour scooted me straight to A&E. Now sitting here with a cast from wrist to armpit....again....but mighty thankful that I live next to a retired bloke.
Ouch and blimey.

You can still cycle. Tape some bin bags on it and rig a rod rest to the top bar so your arm sticks out. It does mean you'll have to cycle in a big left circle but hey, it could be worse.

MacB

Ouch and blimey.

You can still cycle. Tape some bin bags on it and rig a rod rest to the top bar so your arm sticks out. It does mean you'll have to cycle in a big left circle but hey, it could be worse.

You're right, it could be worse, my sense of humour could have degenerated to your level my oh so sympathetic buddy :girl:

Top Bottom