New di2 shifter for mtb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
"Do two buttons need that much style?" is, by any sensible definition the term, a question.
I asked you that question personally.......i didnt court opinions from others.

But hey ho....looks like another ruined thread by inept adolescent behaviour. Getting more and more common these days

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I didnt ask for opinions......i posted a picture and stated what it was. No opinion was courted

It's not hewn from brass by artisans from the dim and distant past so it's rubbish ..... Remember this is an old folks home for people who resent the passing of time so it's best not to upset them with rumours of the 21st century.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I asked you that question personally.......i didnt court opinions from others.

But hey ho....looks like another ruined thread by inept adolescent behaviour. Getting more and more common these days

I care for no one else's opinion
That's fine but if you post on a forum then that's exactly what you're going to get, care for it or not. No adolescent behaviour here except for those who can't tolerate someone else's viewpoint.
There's a certain amount of leg pulling going too do important to keep your sense of humour intact :smile:.

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Well as the saying goes " never ride what you can't afford to replace"
Nope, never heard that one.
I think the saying goes something like 'Don't race what you can't afford to lose'. It is perfectly acceptable to ride a bike you can't afford to replace because unlike in the race environment, you will be careful, look after it and protect it. In a race it can all go quickly wrong for reasons outside your control and you cannot fairly expect other parties to underwrite your choice of kit.
I didnt ask for opinions......i posted a picture and stated what it was. No opinion was courted
But you do, repeatedly, and then get all upset when you receive them!

OP
OP
J

jowwy

That's fine but if you post on a forum then that's exactly what you're going to get, care for it or not. No adolescent behaviour here except for those who can't tolerate someone else's viewpoint.
If you ask for opinions yes you will recieve.....

If you post a picture and a comment stating what it is. Then as far as i believe its not courting opinion.

If you dont like it, just move on, there numerous posts on this here forum which i pass over as its of no interest. I dont just post opinion just for the sake of it.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I think the saying goes something like 'Don't race what you can't afford to lose'. It is perfectly acceptable to ride a bike you can't afford to replace because unlike in the race environment, you will be careful, look after it and protect it. In a race it can all go quickly wrong for reasons outside your control and you cannot fairly expect other parties to underwrite your choice of kit.

But you do, repeatedly, and then get all upset when you receive them!
No.....i have probably made around a dozen posts in the past 12mths. Thats hardly repeatedly courting opinion.

But if and when i do ask for it, i do take not of all opinions given and decide forthwith.

It's not hewn from brass by artisans from the dim and distant past so it's rubbish ..... Remember this is an old folks home for people who resent the passing of time so it's best not to upset them with rumours of the 21st century.

Absolutely wiould look ghastly on a "insert retro make here",,,,

I also thought that I'd never go to a Di2 set-up but after actually riding a bike with it I'm now 'upgrading'* and looking at ways to do the same on the commuter bike.

*Actually mostly with used/NOS parts so not costing a fortune.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I thought it was for u-bikes

Top Bottom