New fixed build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aquired this (early 80's?) Fiori frame set and built it up with bits I already had. Just taken it for it's first spin, very pleased with it, rides really nice :biggrin:

I've got a set of full mudguards for it but they won't fit with the Spec' Armadillos so might have to resort to buying some different ones.

Attachments

• fiori fixed 001.JPG
    fiori fixed 001.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 111

Norry1

Legendary Member
Very nice mate.

If only I had any skills, I'd like to make a bike up.

lowerstill

That looks like a very tidy little ride. I'm just stripping down my old Bob Jackson to do exactly the same with, you've given me some motivation to finish the job off now!

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Took it on the club run yesterday and was very pleased with it, am just ftting a rear brake though as I felt like I needed one a couple of times when we were decending in a group. I'll keep trying to use the drivetrain to slow down but don't want to be responsible for a Sotonia CC mass pile up!

lowerstill

Nice, hope you have many more good rides on that one. The second brake always a must for me, too many club riders with twitchy brake fingers and a long memory of cramping up going down a double arrow Shropshire hill in winter have me favour the less minimalist look!

Top Bottom