New Forums Part II

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
[QUOTE 5053175, member: 10119"]Actually, the question I would ask is who isn't getting what.[/QUOTE]
Paging @Fnaar .......

[QUOTE 5053155, member: 10119"]The problem with that is that your "six or seven" won't be the same as A.N.Other's "six or seven".

Oh - and I think it is just Wrong to use twat as an insult. Why are you comparing ppl you don't like with a warm and (subject to appropriate consents being sought and freely given) welcoming part of the female anatomy? One which, in addition, has both depth and warmth?[/QUOTE]
I think you need to pull back and feel street and literary history. Similar insults cite male bits of the anatomy which also give pleasure to many consenting folk.

[QUOTE 5053155, member: 10119"]The problem with that is that your "six or seven" won't be the same as A.N.Other's "six or seven".

Oh - and I think it is just Wrong to use twat as an insult. Why are you comparing ppl you don't like with a warm and (subject to appropriate consents being sought and freely given) welcoming part of the female anatomy? One which, in addition, has both depth and warmth?[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should nominate members and have a democratic vote - top 10 go.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Shows my total ignorance, I have not noticed any change.

I’m with you all the way. I haven’t read all 17 pages and I’ve no intention of doing so.

I get great enjoyment from Beginners, General Cycling, Training, Fitness and Health, Touring and Adventure and Cafe.

I’m unaware of political discussions or any fallout. I suspect this is the case for the vast majority.

There’s one member who seems to be a troll. I put him on ignore. Simple.

toffee

Guru
I'm going out on a limb here. But guessing by the username I think your right. Scouse is a language that evolved all by itself. :whistle:

Maybe my username probably wasn't the best choice and given the footie result tonight alot of Toffees will be in despair. However my team are in a worse state:sad::sad:and it's no where near the Mersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom