New Tag Suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
back to original purpose

Suggest tag: London

done

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods successfully reprogrammed, hopefully! @jefmcg ??
Well, at least one was.

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 10.24.45.jpg

Tags are words and phrases that you can add to a thread to make it quicker and easier for other members to find.

They are a great way of grouping related discussions together and helping search engine visitors find the most appropriate content on CycleChat for their search query.

If you've tried to add a cycling related tag and found it is not available - please use this thread to suggest a new tag.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Note: Not all suggested tags will be added.

I just tried adding a tag to a thread I recently made. I tried adding "spongy" as it was about spongy brakes. After arriving at this thread would I be correct in assuming that tags must be chosen from a specified list?

If that is the case I would suggest adding "spongy" or whatever the correct spelling for it is. Dont know if you count mechanical problems as cycling related.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can see why we can't just add tags at random, but this does seem like a very clunky system. At the very least, I would like to be able to see a sorted list of the current tags. I have tried guessing tags for common topics and failed, only to discover later a slight variation on what I was looking for.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Tags can be grouped together, so if you find ones that could do with expanding or grouping with other similar tags just post here to suggest them. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom