England : Greater Manchester New Years day ride around Mancunia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Thought it was time I did a riders list so we can see how popular this ride is many people don't show up on the day! :thumbsup:

Me (Obviously!)
@potsy (+mate?)
@400bhp
@skudupnorth
@gam001 (maybe)
@Matthew_T?
@Pennine-Paul
@Martin Archer
@YahudaMoon (if we get a tropical heatwave)
@Steve H

Others could be @Hacienda71 and, if we hurl enough jibes about being a lazy couch potato @dan_bo he might get off his backside and join us?

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Ice,Ice baby near Rostherne :sad: Hybrid or Fixie to play on though ^_^
Take it easy old timer, you do keep stopping for a little lie down these days :tongue:. The Daisy Nook climb is short and sweet, I blasted up it on the recce even though my tank was seriously empty. Even if you had to get off and push it would only take a minute or two.

Ice this morning on the ride home was fun. Really got the adrenalin rushing, got sideways twice in traffic and had a huge grin plastered across my face the whole trip :crazy:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Take it easy old timer, you do keep stopping for a little lie down these days :tongue:. The Daisy Nook climb is short and sweet, I blasted up it on the recce even though my tank was seriously empty. Even if you had to get off and push it would only take a minute or two.

Ice this morning on the ride home was fun. Really got the adrenalin rushing, got sideways twice in traffic and had a huge grin plastered across my face the whole trip :crazy:
I was thinking about a little walk there just to stretch the legs :whistle: Spent a lot of my childhood around there because my family lived on what was the farm near the country park and in Droylesden....happy days. Really looking forward to this ride, especially just to get out with the gang again.The airport tunnel area is my route to Styal....although I use the cycle part when I ride because there are too many Chelsea tractors tanking through it when I go there.

potsy

Rambler
I was thinking about a little walk there just to stretch the legs :whistle: Spent a lot of my childhood around there because my family lived on what was the farm near the country park and in Droylesden....happy days. Really looking forward to this ride, especially just to get out with the gang again.The airport tunnel area is my route to Styal....although I use the cycle part when I ride because there are too many Chelsea tractors tanking through it when I go there.
If you need some company on your walk.... :whistle:

Can't believe skolly's even contemplating riding through the car lane when there's a barrier to bunny hop if he goes on the cycle lane :laugh:

Top Bottom