Next CC Ecosse Ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JiMBR

I'm still here, but I mostly just lurk...mwuhahaha.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Sleekitcollie is busy driving the lead vehicle for the Olympic torch relay
HonestMan1910 (is that really the year of his birth :whistle:) is more of a Facebooker**, I'm told
HLaB seems to be around but was supposed to be heading south ... :sad:
HJ is busy stirring things following up on the Pedal on Parliament ride (and doing a great job too :bravo:)
Telemark :girldance: is working too hard and assisting HJ to recover from some injuries

There are loads of newer people with whom I, for one, have never ridden. This is partly due to :rain: and partly due to :tired:.

We'll need to do TechMech's fabulous Perth Ride again - it's a lovely ride, not too far, not too hilly, sufficiently short for newbies, sufficiently long for older :whistle: riders and all on lovely quiet roads, with a wee bit of good-quality cyclepath beside the river. There's even a pub stop :cheers: - though cake :hungry: is not as high on the list. Still - we can always keep seeking 'The Ride That Has It All' !

** why do people desert a perfectly good Forum and set up some modern, young person's "social media" thing ? :angry:
Social Media ?? :evil:
UNSocial media .... <harumph>

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Sleekitcollie is busy driving the lead vehicle for the Olympic torch relay
HonestMan1910 (is that really the year of his birth :whistle:) is more of a Facebooker**, I'm told
HLaB seems to be around but was supposed to be heading south ... :sad:
HJ is busy stirring things following up on the Pedal on Parliament ride (and doing a great job too :bravo:)
Telemark :girldance: is working too hard and assisting HJ to recover from some injuries

There are loads of newer people with whom I, for one, have never ridden. This is partly due to :rain: and partly due to :tired:.

We'll need to do TechMech's fabulous Perth Ride again - it's a lovely ride, not too far, not too hilly, sufficiently short for newbies, sufficiently long for older :whistle: riders and all on lovely quiet roads, with a wee bit of good-quality cyclepath beside the river. There's even a pub stop :cheers: - though cake :hungry: is not as high on the list. Still - we can always keep seeking 'The Ride That Has It All' !

** why do people desert a perfectly good Forum and set up some modern, young person's "social media" thing ? :angry:
Social Media ?? :evil:
UNSocial media .... <harumph>

Maybe get a new thread started and see if we can get interest for the Perth ride? :bicycle:

D

Deleted member 20519

I'm up for doing the Perth ride. It's 70 miles away but I could jump on a train up there.^_^

D

Deleted member 20519

If you are doing it (whoever's going), any chance it could be before 17th August? That's when the schools go back :dry:

Hawk

Veteran
If you are doing it (whoever's going), any chance it could be before 17th August? That's when the schools go back :dry:

Will prob be a weekend thing anyway, some of us have work you know!!

Not me though..

My uni doesn't go back til mid-late sept :whistle:

:cycle:

D

Deleted member 20519

Will prob be a weekend thing anyway, some of us have work you know!!

Not me though..

My uni doesn't go back til mid-late sept :whistle:

:cycle:

Any idea when it'll be? Soon?

D

Deleted member 20519

Does anyone know if there's any bike hire there? Wouldn't mind a road bike :whistle:

Top Bottom