Night ride to the seaside 28/29 April 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was quite hoping to see lots of planes in the air in London, as a side-event, about 1:30pm - ish? Then plough through my public, making my way direction Nord, to all the street parties in Camden, Regents Park, Hampstead - bound to be loads of good cheer and determination amid the deluge. :tongue:

iZaP

Über Member
:hello: i'm trying to talk my legs into it

what's the weather like?

You have to ride now, since you posted here ;P tutututu
laugh.gif

It seems like we could hit a cloud with a drizzle or two...

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
:hello: i'm trying to talk my legs into it

what's the weather like?

As Herr Voigt puts it, 'Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do!' :smile:

Possible light showers, according to the BBC. Both the Beeb & XCweather reckon a bit windy, but North-north easterly, so not too unhelpful.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll be at HPC around 11.45 ish. Assuming I don't have to run over too many tourists to get there....

StuAff

Assuming I make my usual train OK, should be there 2330-2340 (if not, train into London Bridge 2347- can meet you lot en route if need be). Ditto on the rubberneckers, I imagine there'll be a fair few in front of Buck House...

StuAff

Stu. If you are running late and into London Bridge, we will pass that way and down Tooley Street, so not a problem

Rebecca. OK enjoy the IOW

Nigel. Fine, will you be able to let us know whether or not you are in at some stage?

Great, I'll let you know if that's the case.

Might see you Sunday Rebecca. Unless it's wet and windy (again) in which case I'm having a lie-in and not going over there :smile:

Great, I'll let you know if that's the case.

Might see you Sunday Rebecca. Unless it's wet and windy (again) in which case I'm having a lie-in and not going over there :smile:

I'll watch for you Stu. Forecast is for thundershowers, so....! I don't mind wet but if it's windy, I'll just find a pub.
thumbsup.png

Plan though is to do the 50km distance, starting from Alverstone. Chances are I'll miss seeing anybody starting from East Cowes or Ryde.

Top Bottom