Nippy Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ohh, nippy this morning... cracked out one of my warmer tops this morning - might cook this afternoon, but it was needed this morning.

Another cracking day, lots of low sun though, which made me think, yes I've left my lights on for a reason. Had some guy shout 'turn your lights off' at a traffic junction early in my ride, but later on, as I'd changed direction riding into the sun, I was catching another cyclist, and he 'almost' vanished the low sun.

Good forecast for the next few days.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
I past a chap this morning cycling in a pair of those eighties football shorts, you know the ones that barely cover your wedding tackle. Nutter! I should say his commute is a short one. I've got my bib trousers warm jersey and ear muffs on! Or am I just being a big tit lol

potsy

Rambler
On late shift this week and I wore a base-layer yesterday for the 1st time since last winter,was a bit overkill as I was boiling by the time I got to work.
Next week will be the tester at 4.45am
cold.gif
at least it's sunny and dry
cool.gif

BSRU

A Human Being
It was not too cold this morning, although in the breeze it was abit nippy, decided to wear some bib tights for the first time for many years, warm and windproof, a massive improvement on normal trousers although they leave little to the imagination.

The low sun early in the morning is a real pain, I had to slow down to a crawl as I could not actually see further than five metres in front of my bike without using one hand to protect my eyes.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wore a neck buff this morning as it was a tad chilly, but soon warmed up on the commute. No sign of the sunshine we have had recently though.. just grey cloud
wacko.gif

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It was 5C with the wind behind me. Like Ian sez, a couple of degs lower into a headwind would be enough.....

Had some guy shout 'turn your lights off' at a traffic junction early in my ride, but later on, as I'd changed direction riding into the sun, I was catching another cyclist, and he 'almost' vanished the low sun.

I get that too, include waving, flashing and use of the horn.

Plax

Guru
It's lovely here today but I've made myself ill after my Sunday ride. I was in t-shirt and 3/4 lengths as I thought it was hot. The next day I woke up with a bad head cold and flemmy cough. At least I've managed to dry all my washing out on the line.

Top Bottom