No light record??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianco

This isn't intended to pi$$ anyone off, but I think I've hit a record of 6 miles without any lights, 2 roundabouts that are always empty.

Its a pretty smooth run with the exception of me being late and hitting the school traffic.

Can anyone beat 6 miles no lights??

What a naughty person! Get thee to Arches office for a proper spanking!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I can do just about 4.5 miles without coming across a set of traffic lights. If I got a bit more involved with routing I might be able to extend that. Let me go have a play on the map.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Looks like I could get that to 7.8 miles with a bit of effort...

Hold on a minute, is it just me or is there a little confusion in this thread :wacko:

Are we talking no lights, as in no traffic lights, or no lights as in the cateye/ayup variety?

:biggrin::wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh. I read the OP and thought it meant finding a route that had no traffic lights, and I was going to say go to Orkney, they don't have a single set on the whole archipeligo.

If it's riding without lights for 6 miles (in the dark), that's very naughty. And being Tuesday, I have my whip with me... (well, I would have, but I left it at the stables last week, but I have it in spirit...):evil:

Cab

magnatom said:
Hold on a minute, is it just me or is there a little confusion in this thread :evil:

Are we talking no lights, as in no traffic lights, or no lights as in the cateye/ayup variety?

:wacko::wacko:

I couldn't work that out either. Glat it isn't just me!

Top Bottom