No one would have believed that minds immeasurably superior....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Exoplanets are FAKE NEWS.

Donald told me.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just imagine if we did find life on a planet out there...no doubt we would try and work out how to destroy it or them...we are what we are

ccpy9glwyaa4tl0[1] (2).jpg

Colin_P

Guru
Hopefully something about ET.

Best thing that could happen is for ET to land and tell mankind to be excellent to each other and stop wasting time effort and energy on religion as there are far bigger problems, like when the horrid ET's from Zircon 6 arrive....

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hopefully something about ET.

Best thing that could happen is for ET to land and tell mankind to be excellent to each other and stop wasting time effort and energy on religion as there are far bigger problems, like when the horrid ET's from Zircon 6 arrive....
Maybe they have found God and he will crush underfoot all non-believers :tongue:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Maybe they have found God and he will crush underfoot all non-believers :tongue:
sounds like the one my RE teacher told us about... he, like his god was a nasty old fecker.

Anyhow, a bit off topic but... this always baffled me about War of the Worlds.

No one would have believed that minds immeasurably superior to our own would have manufactured a load of machines that would have crashed shortly after trying to take their first step. :wacko:

Top Bottom