No one would have believed that minds immeasurably superior....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin_P

Guru
It's very easy to slag people from Zircon 6 off. Lazy stereotyping. How much funding have the Zirconians received since the austerity measures? Alienist nonsense.

I don't know why they are coming here anyway to suffer the same fate again, the Vogons are still building the bypass regardless.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
sounds like the one my RE teacher told us about... he, like his god was a nasty old fecker.

Anyhow, a bit off topic but... this always baffled me about War of the Worlds.

No one would have believed that minds immeasurably superior to our own would have manufactured a load of machines that would have crashed shortly after trying to take their first step. :wacko:
True but then it would have been a single and not a double album.

689.jpg

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
sounds like the one my RE teacher told us about... he, like his god was a nasty old fecker.

Anyhow, a bit off topic but... this always baffled me about War of the Worlds.

No one would have believed that minds immeasurably superior to our own would have manufactured a load of machines that would have crashed shortly after trying to take their first step. :wacko:

i don't know about 'immeasureably superior' but with all that tech, you would think they'd have thought about germs!:blush:.

BTW, classic album, catch the stage show if you can - awesome!.

Tin Pot

Guru
No aliens just yet then :sad:

No but a pretty bizarre system if the evidence is being interpreted correctly.

A system around the size of Jupiter and its moons, seven planets in the habitable zone, and a star on a ten trillion year life cycle.

Could be a good spot to move to before our sun scales up and swallows the earth.

Top Bottom