Non-pedal powered vehicles you drove

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Of course I mustn't forget this one.
AuctionWheelchair.jpg

Though I wouldn't mind having a go in this one.
off-road-wheelchair.jpg

Night Train

Maker of Things
S'great, grabs a tree, chainsaws it, strips the branches and cuts it into logs, in about a minute.
Richard Hammond's Crash Course, yesterday was him driving something like that and the rest of the logging plant.

Almost all of these involved carting around horse-poo! The dumper was most fun, but had to be started by cranking...which often ended with scraped knuckles.
M07713_1.jpg

858_LRSERIE109-12.JPG

388-1.jpg

M04321_1.jpg

white-citroen-2cv.jpg
It's like the odd one out round from Have I Got News For You.

The first 4 were used for carrying poo in one form or another.

Whereas the last one was poo* ^_^

*only joking, I've always had an affection for the Deux Chevaux. The Diane Dyane on the other hand did nothing for me.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's like the odd one out round from Have I Got News For You.

The first 4 were used for carrying poo in one form or another.

Whereas the last one was poo* ^_^

*only joking, I've always had an affection for the Deux Chevax. The Diane on the other hand did nothing for me.

I'm not surprised, if you kept spelling her wrong...

(Dyane).

Lovely little things, 2CVs. If everyone drove them, there wouldn't be nearly so many careless arrogant drivers around. When you only have one thin layer of steel plate between you and other traffic, you're a bit more aware!

I'm not surprised, if you kept spelling her wrong....(Dyane).
I sit corrected Arch, now edited.

My B.I.L. had one and it would only start if it was pointing down hill and it wasn't raining, he didn't drive it much as I recall ^_^

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I sit corrected Arch, now edited.

My B.I.L. had one and it would only start if it was pointing down hill and it wasn't raining, he didn't drive it much as I recall ^_^

My Mini had a special built in climate safety system. In rain, fog, snow or ice, it wouldn't start, so I couldn't have an accident due to conditions...;)

Sometimes, it just decided the roads were too damn busy, and stopped.

I had to admit defeat and give it up when the passenger door fell off.

I loved that car.

I MUST find the photo!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Best I can do at the moment, cropped from the background of something else (with a radio aerial across it):

DSCN3439cropped.jpg

The roof was beige originally, but in the course of fixing a hole in the roof requiring some respraying, I decided to stripeyfy it. It became known as the Humbuggy.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's great!
Was pulled up alongside a modern tractor the other day and realised just how huge they are compared the that old Massey Ferguson.

I overtook a low loader on the motorway today, with 3 brand new ones on. Huge!

Top Bottom