not losing weight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
That's right! Just take your advice from angry posts on forums ;)

Your post doesn't make sense, prat alert!

yello

Firstly, I appreciate that you have not resorted to abuse.

Secondly, your reply was not in the same vein. I wasn't abusive. At worst, I was mocking. It was intended to both post my disagreement AND to pull your leg about the manner in which you gave your advice!

Mozzy

May help, may not. No matter what or how I have lost weight, I ALWAYS change several times throughout, as I find I just get used to whatever I am doing at said time. On occasions just by missing a main meal and substituting with something light/snacky works for many days for me.

This I suppose is my point, keep switching, oh and do get through at least 3 litres of water a day; I find that very helpful.

(sadly not junk food
sad.gif
).

Once you've stuck to it a while you'll discover that you don't want to eat the junk food anymore - it just tastes vile!
I can remember the last 'soft serve' icecream I had; couldn't finish it! xx(

VamP

Banned
Once you've stuck to it a while you'll discover that you don't want to eat the junk food anymore - it just tastes vile!
I can remember the last 'soft serve' icecream I had; couldn't finish it! xx(

Oh. now you've piqued my interest, what's a 'soft serve' ice-cream?

Crankarm

Guru
Slightly OT - one of Peter Kay's funniest is his sketch of life as an ice cream van seller and rivalry with another on his patch which ends in open warfare.

Top Bottom