Not much on ebay ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Would I be right in thinking that due to the Covid situation people are not really posting much stuff on ebay - I am looking for a few specific cyling items and there is nothing. Not an issue at all and completely understandable - just wondering.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm sticking a load of wheels on there this week :okay:

What wheels, out of interest?

Amongst the other idiotic conspiracy theories is one that China infected the USA by sending the virus in a courier package so maybe people have stopped ordering stuff out of fear?

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Figures.. I've been keeping an eye on a certain type of bike on there and the amount of used examples listed definitely appears to have fallen to a new low, while one or two have sold for arguably silly prices; presumably due to the supply drying up. That said there are still a number on there at ridiculous asking prices..

Was personally enough to push me over the edge into buying a new one as the the savings on used didn't justify the associated hassle; especially given the need for collection under the current restrictions.

I managed to get a spin bike from decathlon - just before they sold out and ramped the prices.....

My old exercise bike - which I was going to give away a couple ago - Got £50 for it - people were hammering the door down.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
The freehub on my 700c Thru Axle Giant SR2 wheels decided to terminate - it must have got really wet inside one time and first it jammed and second just broke - I could spin the cogs in both directions!

According to the workshop there is only ONE supplier for the correct freehub in the UK and it is out of stock. hence I have not seen my back wheel for three weeks!

So, i'm after some 700c disc thru-axle wheels or just rear wheel for a Giant Defy Advanced.

They've come up for OK money on ebay in previous weeks but at present there is nowt.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What wheels, out of interest?

Mixed wheels that either I'm not going to use or singles:

A pair of Fulcrum 5.5 and a pair of Boardman SLR's - both Shimano and both lightly used
A 10 speed Shimano American Classic 420 rear - was 11 speed but I wanted the freehub for my 58's
A well used Fulcrum 5 rear and a similar Fulcrum Racing Sport rear - Shimano
An old Mavic MA3 7 speed 700c and Mavic Module 4 6 speed rears
A lovely Roval Fusee SL front but I've lost the end cap from one side
A pair of 26" 7 speed MTB wheels

Last edited:
If your patient, gems are coming up now and again. Bagged a pair of practically new MTB shoes with SPD’s Included for less than £15 and a Fizik saddle which retails around £40 for £14.00

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have a pair of 9 speed flightdeck shifters i was going to sell butwas hanging on to them as i thought i wouldnt sell thm , maybe i was wrong ?

Top Bottom