Not much on ebay ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes they might be open but I understood that going to a post office to post parcels is not essential travel?
Not if it’s a special journey, but put your parcel in your pannier and combine with your cycle for exercise or while out shopping 👍

print the labels off at home and just drop at PO, maintaining social distancing of course

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
But as Post Offices are classed as essential and remain open, then surely going to one must also be essential otherwise there’d be no point in them staying open.
yeah that's what I thought, but my partner was telling me off for considering it because I don't actually HAVE to sell stuff online and post it.

Good shout about the printing of labels though, that would be a good idea if I had a printer. I might have to get one

vickster

Legendary Member
yeah that's what I thought, but my partner was telling me off for considering it because I don't actually HAVE to sell stuff online and post it.

Good shout about the printing of labels though, that would be a good idea if I had a printer. I might have to get one
If you don’t have to do it, don’t 👍

collect plus is still operating as an alternative

Inspector Monkfish

"Buyer collects" makes no sense. It's illegal even if the bike is next door. eBay should pull such listings.

How is it illegal?

Government advice says you can leave your house for:
shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
So you can buy basic necessities on eBay then go and collect them. No different to going to Asda or Evans etc

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
How is it illegal?

Government advice says you can leave your house for:

So you can buy basic necessities on eBay then go and collect them. No different to going to Asda or Evans etc
Good luck eating a Trek Madone!

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom