'Not the marrying type'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
What is the difference between the two?
I've been told that adultery isn't grounds for dissolving a civil partnership.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I married the Prof 33 years ago. We had a short wedding ceremony with a small group of friends and immediate family in Cambridge before driving up to the Yorkshire Dales. We did the Yorkshire Dales triathlon the next day. The Prof won the women’s race and beat me by over 30 mins even though I did a PB. I was so proud of her.....and I still am.

Back in the 80's Mrs Tenkay and I used to run the South Downs 80 as it was called back then.

On one occasion I was injured and was doing backup duty. Mrs Tenkay was flying that day and as she left the last checkpoint before Eastbourne I realised she was going to smash my PB.

Unfortunately she went off course in the dark and ended up finishing 11 minutes slower than my best time.

I was incredibly proud of her and saddened that she'd got lost on the last leg ( although she just said " that's a few extra miles in the bank")

But there's still a little part of me that is pleased I've got the fastest time. 🤔

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
[QUOTE="Yellow Fang, post: 5847202, member: 1311"

This man you're contemplating entering this quasi-marital state with: how does he score for not being in the patriarchy, and what's the pass mark? 85%, 70%
[/QUOTE]

I don't have a pass mark..

But it's an idea :rolleyes:

But could you seriously imagine any self respecting guy, with even a little toe invested in the Patriachy Pond, wanting to get involved in any sort of partnership with one so stroppily feminista as I ?? :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
You have to get yourself a partner first. Your cat picture very much showed a bare bones batchelor pad
Think he still lives with his mum :whistle:

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Were I younger and single Mudsticks, I'd be up for the challenge. You got a combine harvester?

Trouble is even if I did, i'd be the one drivin' it. :rolleyes:

A very manly man, whilst appraising my JCB operating skills when I was only 18, was heard to remark.

"You can see she's got a feeling for the machinery, she has"

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Trouble is even if I did, i'd be the one drivin' it. :rolleyes:

A very manly man, whilst appraising my JCB operating skills when I was only 18, was heard to remark.

"You can see she's got a feeling for the machinery, she has"
Well, you'd make the earth move for them…

Top Bottom