Obscure and niche tourist attractions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
If you like cuckoo clocks..... http://www.cuckoolanduk.net/

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the Welcome Collection near Euston Station.

Wellcome Collection is the free visitor destination for the incurably curious. Located at 183 Euston Road, London, it explores the connections between medicine, life and art in the past, present and future. The venue offers visitors contemporary and historic exhibitions and collections, lively public events, the world-renowned Wellcome Library, a café, a shop, a restaurant and conference facilities as well as publications, tours, a book prize, international and digital projects. Wellcome Collection is part of the Wellcome Trust.

I'm fitting it in with a pie munching session on Saturday. :hyper:

TVC

Do they blindfold you before being led to it?
They keep it in a tent, you have to go in a second rate simulator first, then you are pushed out into the room they keep it in, it is in almost darkness then they start a short light show and feed in sound effects before the lights go down. Very frustrating, I went to Coventry just to see it, to have a proper look at it. Not a happy bunny.

D

Deleted member 1258

Coventry Tranport Museum. It up there with the best, and its free.

Its had a revamp recently and its better than it used to be, I wouldn't call it obscure or niche though, thats why I didn't mention it when I posted about the music museum.

Top Bottom