Oft-heard cycling phrases that get on your nerves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Already done...
But don't worry @Sore Thumb I missed it first time round and found it very funny.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
"The Rules" "Velominati"

Have we had those?

You must point your QRs like this, you must not wear X, or put Y on your bike ... there is only one right way.

Nobbers.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My Rule #1 is ALWAYS read the thread that you are posting in...and applies to you both by the looks of things. :smile:
Whenever I see rules like that I just have to break them. If I had read the thread, when I saw your rule I would have un-read it somehow. Perhaps get myself hypnotised to forget it. ;)

Now excuse me while I put on my hessian underpants beneath my lycra shorts and go out for a bit of cross-chaining.

bpsmith

Veteran
Whenever I see rules like that I just have to break them. If I had read the thread, when I saw your rule I would have un-read it somehow. Perhaps get myself hypnotised to forget it. ;)

Now excuse me while I put on my hessian underpants beneath my lycra shorts and go out for a bit of cross-chaining.
There we are then. So what you have to do.

I clearly made that up to get the point across, but you seem to have missed that and the point. ;)

Top Bottom