Oi! - shut up you noisy lot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Are you metaphoring your mixes ??

Have you not heard of frothy knickers?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
We get a lot of team rides that come right past my window early in the morning. There can be 40+ riders, all chatting away. They pass in a couple of seconds.

I cant see the problem.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I know a chap who has a set of Amtrak train horns mounted in his pickup truck...
Leslie, or Nathan?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I know a chap who has a set of Amtrak train horns mounted in his pickup truck...
I once, when quite the railfan, had a 5 chime air whistle mounted to the manifold of my pickup truck. Sound of steam! If I ever take ship over your way, I shall have to come by this village and be, like, an American. A big old Northern Yankee American, with Chicago accent and a poorly functioning edit button.

Gary E

Veteran
Sometimes, when the weather's just right and I'm really enjoying a ride I have been known to sing while I'm riding :wub:. I usually try to limit this to quiet, out of the way, roads but my exuberance has been known to spill out in populated areas. My singing would definitely attract disparaging signage (or sniper fire!).

Sometimes, when the weather's just right and I'm really enjoying a ride I have been known to sing while I'm riding :wub:. I usually try to limit this to quiet, out of the way, roads but my exuberance has been known to spill out in populated areas. My singing would definitely attract disparaging signage (or sniper fire!).
Badly singing Toto at 3am in the back lanes of darkest Perthshire is my jam

Top Bottom