Ok ok point taken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Had my first appointment today relating to my eating disorder , it became clear as I was saying things, that those of you who said I need help were bang on the money

I'm on the road now, it's not gonna be easy or quick but I'm on it and my eyes are wide open

Just wish me luck

colly

Re member eR
Well you have tackled difficult stuff before so you know how to do it.:smile:

The longest journey starts with the first small step...!

No-one starts as an expert, and you will learn very quickly how to deliver and impart the knowledge, information and advice to an interested audience.

Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it! :becool:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Something nice and cleansing telling a stranger some of your inner most thoughts and or problems. If you are comfortable with the person helping you, you have struck gold.

Stick with it, and do as you are asked to do, well as much as possible.

Good luck!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Its week one of, potentially over a years worth of help, thats a hella long time, but already, something, I dont know what, has changed, it really has, I cant eat, but I want to, I just need to know what/how to start now.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Its week one of, potentially over a years worth of help, thats a hella long time

Can I point out:

December 2007 - 39 Stone 11 Lbs
June 2011 - 13 Stone 12 Lbs

A year's nowt. You can do it, Gaz!
thumbsup.png

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
you've clearly shown you have the strength and fortitude to see something through gaz. i doubt you'll have any major problems now.
you can do it m8!
pete

fimm

Veteran
Good luck. As others have said above, you've started and come a very long way on one long and difficult journey already. Take this journey slowly too, and be gentle with yourself, is my advice.

You don't seem to have waited as long for an appointment as you thought you might have to, am I right?

Hi, I didnt know you were having problems. One of the reasons I know I can lose weight and do this is cos of you - seen you in the local paper & on the forums etc. I guess if peoples good wishes and admiration for your achievments so far were translated into a medicine that would help you, you'd breeze through any troubles - but as it doesnt quite work that way, at least know folks are rooting for you.

Truly wish it goes well for you. Neil.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cheers all

I have a real air of confidence around me today, I feel that I can and will beat this and beat the livi g day lights out of it !!!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Its week one of, potentially over a years worth of help, thats a hella long time, but already, something, I dont know what, has changed, it really has, I cant eat, but I want to, I just need to know what/how to start now.

Making the decision to take control and doing something about a problem instantly removes some of the stress its causing. Thats why you allready feel better.

Good Luck Gaz I know it wont be easy but your on your way now.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom