One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Here's an old classic, just needs a little TLC.

D

Deleted member 26715

If you can find the the vin plate that's worth £600 if you can then get DVLA to give you a V5C

D

Deleted member 26715

Lots of shows have already been cancelled. Given I've had a pair of wings delivered for the Capri I guess I'll SORN her for now and get my welding hat on. Tempted to go for one last drive first, probably a shopping trip in the current climate.
I'm sort of the same with the Beetle, I've emailed the insurance to ask if I can temporarily change the address where it's stored, I want to put it up at my fathers house & bring the kit car down.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I currently have a set of 16" Alloys for a MGF for sale on Ebay, a guy in the US has contacted me asking if I'll ship them to the US to put on this TR7, I said I won't ship, but he can have them collected if he makes all the arrangements.

View attachment 510783

After I sold my 7 I bought a 1966 TR4a IRS, red with a Surrey top, just like this one in the picture. We had years of fun blatting about in that, going to car club weekends up and down the country. The braapp braapp noise from the exhaust when going under bridges was fab. Overdrive on 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears too. Ah, the memories.
2E6D6CD3-ED8D-4176-B21D-B6F07B96A9BA.jpeg

D

Deleted member 26715

Many years ago I got a call from a friend, actually probably not a call pre mobile days, he probably rode over to ask me to go look at a Triumph TR6 with him, we went over to where the car was, it was only when the owner up the garage door & there was a Triumph GT6, that he realised it wasn't the car he thought he was going to look at. He still bought it & I've still never driven a TR6 :laugh:

Top Bottom