One way to get up the Strava leaderboard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Why bother, just stick your garmin in you car, then you can beat everyone on the Strava leaderboard!

outlash

also available in orange
Why bother, just stick your garmin in you car, then you can beat everyone on the Strava leaderboard!

Someone I know did that doing a recce for an upcoming TT course. Even titled it 'TT recce in car'. Needless to say it got flagged and plenty of comments were made....

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
Bin lorries were always good for a tow up town when we were kids :laugh:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
As a paperboy I used to get a tow up the hill by the shop owner as he was going out to the countryside deliveries. It didn't do me any harm.

Jody

Stubborn git
Or JCB's going up Winnats pass. Apparently it got a bit bouncy !!

Many years ago I hitched a lift up a very long and steep hill on the back of an excavator (the type with wheels). It was travelling just slower than I could sprint up said hill so slowermanaged to grab the rear bumper. Mate tried in vain to catch up and hold on but eventually ran out of steam and collapsed in a heap on the pavement. If we had Strava in those days it would have been a guarenteed KOM :whistle:

Also a time that I hung on to my mates car for a tow but that was highly dangerous and very irrisponsible.

Top Bottom