Orbea Gain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southernguns

I guess so because the bike pictured is the 2020 model with the paint being all black. The model they advertise (2019) will have some lighter grey areas and will probably be the model the buyer receives. 2019 image : https://www.bikester.co.uk/orbea-gain-d30-e-road-bike-black-856231.html

I believe the colour scheme is the only difference, but worth checking as I could be wrong there.

Storck

I guess so because the bike pictured is the 2020 model with the paint being all black. The model they advertise (2019) will have some lighter grey areas and will probably be the model the buyer receives. 2019 image : https://www.bikester.co.uk/orbea-gain-d30-e-road-bike-black-856231.html

I believe the colour scheme is the only difference, but worth checking as I could be wrong there.

No, bike now comes with an ANT+ battery, there is also on the stem a bespoke computer.

Scaleyback

Veteran
WHEN will the rain STOP?

I think the prediction is around april 2020 :ohmy:

The rain doesn't really bother me Storck, while I prefer to ride outside I move into my 'pain cave' / 'man cave' / 'techno shed' (call it what you will) when I don't fancy 'braving' the elements.

I have a Tacx Neo connected to Zwift setup in my shed ! :rolleyes: complete with TV (incl netflix) plus 'in shed' music and copious fans (essential) for 'sweat control'. I have cycled many thousands of miles over the last 3 years or so and it's brilliant. As a wise man once said, " you are unlikely to get run over by a bus when cycling in your shed " :laugh:

i-wvsmFHJ-L.jpg

i-xxMVpqF-L.jpg

i-V75XBHk.jpg

Storck

The rain doesn't really bother me Storck, while I prefer to ride outside I move into my 'pain cave' / 'man cave' / 'techno shed' (call it what you will) when I don't fancy 'braving' the elements.

I have a Tacx Neo connected to Zwift setup in my shed ! :rolleyes: complete with TV (incl netflix) plus 'in shed' music and copious fans (essential) for 'sweat control'. I have cycled many thousands of miles over the last 3 years or so and it's brilliant. As a wise man once said, " you are unlikely to get run over by a bus when cycling in your shed " :laugh:

View attachment 492952

View attachment 492953

View attachment 492954

Very nice Scaley. The way to beat "Winter Blues" I'm not so dedicated, however the rollers are under the table.

Zofo

Veteran

View attachment 492952

View attachment 492953

View attachment 492954
Impressive man cave Scaleyback !

Scaleyback

Veteran
Thanks Zofo. I was born and raised in Leicestershire. Where you from ?

Top Bottom