Ordered new bike from Rutland cycles, not turned up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Binka

Über Member
ordered it online on Tuesday and got an instant email saying thanks for your order will be delivered on Friday by a courier.

Heard nothing since and bike hasn’t turned up. Tried ringing them just after 5pm but their online sales support staff had left and the person who answered the phone couldn’t help. Started thinking I should probably have had an email with a tracking number, etc but not had anything. Am worried now that I’ll get an email saying sorry, bike is out of stock (was a sale bike). And I can’t find out what’s going on until Monday!

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd heard that'd gone bust earlier in the week.

OP
OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
<starts breathing again>

Nope, no tracking details from courier. Which makes me think it hasn’t got as far as the courier. Bike is still showing as in stock on the website which gives me hope. But I know some companies aren’t very good at keeping their website stock up to date.

snorri

Legendary Member
And I can’t find out what’s going on until Monday!
It'll arrive tomorrow:okay:.

OP
OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
Won’t arrive tomorrow as I used hubbys work address and they’re shut for the weekend now! And I brought current bike back home in the bloody train tonight! Normally leave it at the train station but expecting to do a swap this weekend.

They use DX 24hr couriers.

Slick

Guru
Won’t arrive tomorrow as I used hubbys work address and they’re shut for the weekend now! And I brought current bike back home in the bloody train tonight! Normally leave it at the train station but expecting to do a swap this weekend.

They use DX 24hr couriers.
Couriers are always a day after expected delivery date.

Top Bottom