PC repair in Central London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Can anyone recommend a good place for PC repairs in central London - the nearer to Baker Street the better...

I have visions of some small place with a reliable guy rather than the PC World guys, but if anyone is going to recommend PC World then do let me know.

It's for the POST failure problem I've being having...

Cheers

z

Have you tried swapping the RAM order Paul? As in, taking out the RAM chips and putting them back differently...
Otherwise, there is a guy at the bottom of Kentish Town Rd - junction of Royal College Street - next to ADP dentist. Otherwise, I have seen one in Camden (again I think, next to the piano suppliers...in Camden St by Greenland Rd / Carol St thereabouts. Otherwise, I might have a good mobile PC man's number - but it will be in an old diary. He was pretty efficient though.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Make sure you wipe the hard drive first.

Remember Gary glitter...?
wink.gif

yello

There's was a couple of repair shops I knew of 3 years ago, Porchester Place (Marble Arch end) and Praed Street. Can't think of any closer to Baker Street though.

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Am out of London for a few days so left it with the IT bod at work until I'm back, hoping he might get a chance before I start shelling out cash!

Top Bottom