Pebble Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm saving my money for the Moto 360.

I like the look of that as well :thumbsup: subject to price of course.

I am very impressed with Motorola at the moment I got a Moto G a few weeks ago and it is the best smart phone I have ever had and the only one with a decent size screen I have ever had nearly 3 days battery life out of :eek:

I just hope the sale to Lenovo doesnt bugger up all their good work.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I've gone a bit further now and have built this little website - https://sites.google.com/site/pebblewatchuk/

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I've been considering one of these for a while now and have just about convinced myself to buy one when my bonus comes in later this month. I'd really prefer to see one in the flesh first, but there are no High St stockists.

I like the idea of the text watch face (Nine Twenty instead of 9.20) as this looks distinctive and easy to read. Apps wise, I'll probably use hangouts mostly I reckon.

I'm swithering between the standard Pebble and the Pebble Steel. The Pebble looks a bit plasticky and cheap but I'm not sure if the Steel is worth double the price.

One question - how readable is the face in low light? Is there a backlight?

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
One question - how readable is the face in low light? Is there a backlight?

The backlight comes on when you shake your fist, so if you make the physical movement that insinuates that motorists indulge in self-pleasure while piloting their automobiles the backlight comes on all the time.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I love the idea of my smart phone vibrating in my back pocket and giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. I naturally do not answer it, cos I is on the bike, and I know as well that if it is important they will keep on ringing me and giving me a nice warm fuzzy feeling. Nothing is going to interrupt my bike rides. Life is important, not work.

Top Bottom