Pedal for Scotland - Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Oh, knowing fair alba and her weather, I think it can!

Hlab, I'll pm you and Noopdley at the start of September with further details if you still want / I still want / Noodley still wants (!) to ride to Glasgow for the start.

Mel.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I'm still trying to get child-care arranged as I'd love to join you all. It'll be a rare opportunity to:

(a) put faces to names
(:biggrin: cycle more than 10 miles at any one time
(c) cycle for pleasure rather than for commuting

It finishes not far from the flat too - just by the location of the first of my five offings on that scarily icy day last December.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Melvil said:
What a cool idea - that way we'd have a mobile team mascot too!

Has anyone got a spare trailer they could loan to goo so that he hasn't got an excuse not to take part?:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
Has anyone got a spare trailer they could loan to goo so that he hasn't got an excuse not to take part?:smile:

It could go something like this:

Scotland. September. Goodrich Mason is on a mission.

Some of the toughest terrain, and the roughest communities Central Scotland has to throw at him. He can't do it alone. Assembled around him, some of the most highly trained and focussed animals ever to jump into the saddle.

Starring Leonard Nimoy as Mason and Brian Blessed as Magna.

Pedal for Scotland

This time, the wheels are coming off.

Tetedelacourse said:

Some of the toughest terrain, and the roughest communities Central Scotland has to throw at him. He can't do it alone. Assembled around him, some of the most highly trained and focussed animals ever to jump into the saddle.

Pedal for Scotland

Thanks very much, Tet! I'll pm you later with a few more details etc! Cheers :smile:

Will I have to paint my face blue, as well; a la Mel Gibson's men in Braveheart! :smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tetedelacourse said:

Pedal for Scotland

:smile::biggrin:

I would love to have Brian Blessed's voice when I have 'discussions' with other road users :smile:

gavintc

Guru
I might be on for this but would like to talk it through with my wife first (I am not certain whether she wants to ride it this year).

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gavintc said:
I might be on for this but would like to talk it through with my wife first (I am not certain whether she wants to ride it this year).

Just remember who wears the trousers.....:smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hairy Jock said:
Who needs the relay jersey when we have Pedal for Scotland...

Indeed. I think we will have a good number of cyclechat members attending, and not all from Scotland! I'm looking forward to it (so long as my knee forecast is correct!) :biggrin:

Top Bottom