Pedal for Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

47 miles for me. Great day, well organised. There will always be people who go through red lights and cycle on the pavements, but when did it become acceptable to spit when cycling, keep it for the football field.

You must just swallow the flies then!:whistle:

I met @Stig-OT-Dump en route - he caught me on the hill towards the lunch stop. I only took a quick stop but his must have been considerably longer, as he didn't catch me again until right before the finish.
I spent a while dancing to the band at Crawfordjohn,till they said my cleats were trashing the floor and asked me to move on ^_^. Came in at 6:41.

Does anyone know how the guy in the hand-cranked recumbent got on? I didn't envy him going up the hill at Carmichael. And did my eyes deceive me or was there a child doing it on an Isla bike?

Good to meet Rasmus on the road, and sorry not to have met Pat 5mph.

Stig

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My wee story of yesterday's ride here :hello:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So .......... @Pat "5mph" .... 5 mph indeed!!!!!!!!!!
I make your mileage for yesterday approximately 114, so at 5mph you shouldn't be home yet :tongue:.
That is one tough ride; the canal path is a killer on its own. And to think you did it on BORIS :ohmy: (no offence Boris, but you are a bit on the heavy side!).
Seriously big kudos to you :bravo:. Hope you are able to walk, sit down, or even MOVE today!
Eh, Brandane, I picked Boris over Gonzales (lighter but less comfy) because of the canal path, sore on the nether regions.
Did not fancy coming back on the roads, when most of the route was still on use for the event. I would have had to share half coned off roads with cars plus straying riders :blink:

Top Bottom